Who is Marty McGee Bennett? 

Marty McGee Bennet of Camelidynamics, with over 30 years experience, can help you with training, handling and behavior questions.
pookhurst

3/27/2013
pookhurst
Hello Alpaca lovers! I have been around for a LONG time! 30 years and then some. I have worked with a lot of animals all over the world and have visited with owners and breeders around the world. In my handling and training clinics I do my best to teach methods that get the job done in a way that is kind, respectful, safe, efficient and as fun as possible for both the two and four legged! I have a degree in animal behavior and use that knowledge to help understand animals and people and figure out a problem solving approach that works in the most positive least intrusive way.
I welcome your handling and training questions and will do my best to give you some information that will help you decide a direction.
0 Link Sign in to reply
joe
Administrator

3/27/2013
joe
Administrator
Hi Marty and welcome to Openherd!

We're delighted to have you join our forum as an expert on alpaca training and handling to help our members find answers to their questions or to get in on the discussions around these topics. We think this will be a great resource and benefit to the industry, so thank you in advance for your time and generosity in sharing your experience and wisdom.

Joe Preston
Openherd.com
0 Link Sign in to reply