Click images to enlarge
Great gift for bird lovers
Alpaca Fleece-filled Bird Nesting Ball
Shipping & Handling
Price includes domestic shipping.
- The original fleece filled alpaca nesting ball (Patent Pending)
- Hand filled with US raised alpaca fleece
- Photos Courtesy of Wild Birds Unlimited Store and All Things Alpaca, LLC
- Created by All Things Alpaca, LLC (patent pending)
- Price includes shipping and handling
So, what is this nesting ball (patent pending) and what makes alpaca fiber so special? Each ball is made from grapevines, and hand filled with at least three colors of fiber (alpaca comes in 22 natural colors). The fiber that is used in the ball is typically from the seconds which are shorn from the animal each year (no alpacas are harmed in the making of this product). The seconds are typically too short or not of the quality used in the production of fine garments. The nesting ball hangs from a jute rope in a tree and blends into the environment. Alpaca, a hollow fiber, wicks water and quickly dries to its natural fluffy state. The delicate fiber, unlike some nesting materials, is easily used by birds and does not attract predators. The chickadees and titmice particularly enjoy it!
Order & Payment
Looser top - great for diabetics!