About our Store
Alpaca Felted Soap - Christmas Series
||Alpaca Felted Soap - Southwest Series
||Beautiful Washed & Carded Fiber
Soft, luxurious hand made alpaca fiber products available. We offer:
- Raw Fiber - full skirted blankets shorn straight from the high quality alpacas on our farm. Whether you're looking for something to dye, or natural color, we have it covered.
- Raw Fiber is sorted by natural color and grade, from $12 - $40 per pound.
- Carded Fiber. We offer batts and rovings also available starting at $3 per oz.
In addition to natural raw fiber, carded batts and rovings, we are now also offering hand dyed alpaca fiber:
- Dyed Fiber. We will batch and process at your request -- do you have special colors, fiber grades, or other needs? We can likely produce it in a quantity that best suits you. Please inquire about special order products.
- Alpaca Felted Soaps. Soaps are made locally by Sent with Suds and felted by Man in the Moon Farm with our own fiber. We use grade 3 and better alpaca fiber that is soft and luxurious, offering a light exfoliating effect.
- Soaps are made with all natural ingredients and come lightly scented with essential oils such as peppermint, lavender vanilla, ginger spice, sweet orange, lemongrass, toasted almond coffee, spearmint, and more.
CUSTOMIZATION. We'll create a series that works with your color scheme in your desired scent(s). We can produce rectangular 4 oz bars ($6.50), 3.5 oz round bars ($5.50), or 2 oz square bars ($3.50). We offer a 10% discount for purchase of three bar sets (same size & series).